free website stats program Got the word today | Harley Davidson Forums

Got the word today

Tatanka

My Daughter is coming home from Iraq. After 8 months she's coming home. She is a mechanic on B1 Bombers. Must be a chip off the old man. She will arrive in Abilene, Tx for 5 months then go to Italy for 3 years. Guess I better get my passport ready and check out the bike rentals over there.:bigsmiley12:

Hello Tatanka tell your Daughter i said Thank You for her service. the soldiers are the back bone of this country:ap

Hello Tatanka:D

Congratulations for the good news,

I know you are very proud and everyone else is too.:)

Give her my thanks for serving:s

Hello Tatanka,
Congratulations on the good news.Our best to your soldier.

Congratulation on the good news.Please give your soldier a big hug from all of us and thank her for a job well done!!

s

Like everyone else said, thank her for her service from a veteran. She is doing a great job and should be very proud. I'm glad she is back safe.

Please from all the PGR riders here in Missouri: a big welcome home to her.Wish we could be there to help celebrate her Homecoming. God Bless her, and please pass on to her a heart felt thank you from us all...Welcome Home young lady.:42:

One more "atta girl" for your daughter! Great to hear she's coming home safe and sound. You must be relieved, happy, and proud! :42:

Congrats again! And, be sure to let her know that there are a lot of folks that appreciate and respect our armed forces. I'm a proud aunt of a soldier too.

Back