free website stats program Got some money to burn | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Got some money to burn

Don't fix it if it ain't Broke!!!!!!

That being said, if you must do something, changing to a cam gear is a good idea, takes care of any cam chain stretch issues. Doing some simple mods like breather kit, pipes and performace module will not only help with performace but reliablity and streetability. Allowing the motor to breathe better increases HP and improves gas mileage.

Something less invasive that can be done could be a tricked out paint job. It all depends on how you want to spend your money. Personnally, I like performance...

Good luck with your choices!!!!! Ride Safe!!!!

Don't fix it if it ain't Broke!!!!!!

That being said, if you must do something, changing to a cam gear is a good idea, takes care of any cam chain stretch issues. Doing some simple mods like breather kit, pipes and performace module will not only help with performace but reliablity and streetability. Allowing the motor to breathe better increases HP and improves gas mileage.

Something less invasive that can be done could be a tricked out paint job. It all depends on how you want to spend your money. Personnally, I like performance...

Good luck with your choices!!!!! Ride Safe!!!!
Had my 07 since 12/11 and totally enjoy it (over 10,000 miles on it since I bought it) and have no plans on trading it. I agree with performance! Already have the Screaming Eagle exhaust and Intake air filter kit. As for looks, got my ride looking the way I want it now.
The oil cooler is #1 and I'm looking at the S&S Easy start cam kit (gear).

If your bike is mostly like you want it and running good, why not stash some money and use some of it to go someplace you havent been yet?

Back