free website stats program Got Snow.... Ya'll | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Got Snow.... Ya'll

Got about the same amount near Chicago.Rode all the way into Dec. though,that doesn't happen every year.

They overreacted and there's piles of salt all over,even though there's no ice.Or I could have gone a few more times.Oh well,after the 22nd the days start getting longer.Something to look forward to.

We got about 5 inches yesterday at the shop, made for some very slippery roads do to the light sprinkles the night before.
A bit late in the season this year. Last mearsurable snow fall was early November.

They overreacted and there's piles of salt all over,even though there's no ice.Or I could have gone a few more times.Oh well,after the 22nd the days start getting longer.Something to look forward to.
Same here in NW Indiana! I would have taken her out yesterday, but the salt is everywhere, no snow, just salt!! Oh well, there'll be another opportunity soon (I hope).

Even if it doesn't rain,the higher traveled lanes are rid of salt after a while.I still rinse for residue,but it's not as bad after a lot of travel wear.

Back