free website stats program got pulled over for my "novelty" helmet | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

got pulled over for my "novelty" helmet

All you guys calling your wives 'old lady' & getting in trouble......wonder if Jack will chime in or just stick with calling his wife 'The Redhead'? :p

Well the harley helmet is pretty comfortable light abd little wind lift & the little flip down shield is cool but there is a lot of wind noise when riding without the windshield.
Finnaly got to order an outlaw ultra low profile carbon fiber from that leatherup.com the sell out quick every time they get some theyre gone in minutes well see if its as cool as it looks ;)
WAP.gif

Just put on the Harley/HJC clear faceshield for my helmet and it works great...no wind noise, need for ear plugs or lifting if I stick my head up in the wind or tuck in behind the QR H-D windscreen.

Should have done it years ago...pitched the googles cause they are no longer needed (though my Guard Dogs were fine if you don't have a shield over perscription glasses).:bigsmiley11:

Low profile outlaw just got here from leatherup :) anyone lookin for that novelty look this is the one. Got a large and its kind of tight may just try to break it in idk yet.
WAP.gif

To me, helmets are like boots. If they don't fit very well they will be a pain in the (EDIT) from now till you get rid of them.
They have to be snug but not tight, and definitely not loose. Nothing worse than a loose boot/helmet.
Not to mention that helmet do not do their job well if they don't fit right either.

Low profile outlaw just got here from leatherup :) anyone lookin for that novelty look this is the one. Got a large and its kind of tight may just try to break it in idk yet.
QUOTE]

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back