free website stats program got pulled over for my "novelty" helmet | Harley Davidson Forums

got pulled over for my "novelty" helmet

hippie13

The officer was very cool but told me mass is cracking down on helmets and said this was just a verbal warning :) yes sir thank you sir.
Its time to find a cool DOT helmet lol so who here loves their helmet and where can i find one that I won't hate & the police won't mind?
WAP.gif

Thanks I'll check them both out. The places I've been looking at have some stuff but $200 seems a bit much for what you get.
WAP.gif

I purchased a carbon fiber helmet new off ebay for $90. Real light and fits perfect.

I understand the "cool " factor here but recently a member posted that they wore a Scorpion retractable shield helmet. I checked it out and it looked like a pretty good helmet. Plus, it had the functionality of providing a pull down face shield for when you get caught in the rain. I would buy one right now but my wife would kill be because I already have six helmets!

I went to a few local m/c shops & tried on various helmets to "dial-in" my size(s) for online ordering...might save you a return/restocking fee.

Back