free website stats program Got My First Harley Home Today!! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Got My First Harley Home Today!!

I think I probably will Jack.The V-rod doesn't hold its value like other models.I was at the local dealer here yesterday where our values are about 25% more than those south of the boarder and they have a low mileage v-rod on the floor for $13,500

Pictures when you score WHOO HOO:s

Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the forum. Tons of information on this site and great help to be had. Search and ask away with your questions.

Gorgeous..Could not have special ordered one for myself that looked any better. Ain't nothing like the pride of ownership.!:D

Sledboy, that is just too cool for words but beautiful is a good place to start. Enjoy and safe riding.
Ishmael

Thank you all for the congrats and the well wishes. I am going to try to et up to 500 miles before Sunday. I think the Nostalgic bars are cool. I had to have the Nostalgia top rails when I saw them on ebay. Paid $80 shipped for those. They haven't been made for at least ten years. I DO need to get highway pegs ASAP. I miss the ones I had on the Venture. I rode the Venture one last time today. It is a great bike, but I love the Harley!

Congrats & sweet look'n scoot. Even went w/the "fastest" color...;)

That first pic scared me a bit - thought you got the "satellite dish" option for a sec there.

Congrats & sweet look'n scoot. Even went w/the "fastest" color...;)

That first pic scared me a bit - thought you got the "satellite dish" option for a sec there.

never noticed that. think i will double check all my pic before posting now:D:D

Back