Got my custom bagger back together

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by Traceman, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Traceman

Traceman Member

Well I finally got my bagger all back together after paint, bars, wheels, and various other accessories. Still have to put my Nasi Dash on after I get it painted and got a few billet pieces to machine.

Attached Files:

2. Subby

Subby Active Member

Great looking bike!! Looks like a feature bike you might see in a mag like American Iron. Good job!!

3. RibEye

RibEye Junior Member Contributor

Sweet!

Enjoy,
    Rich P

4. Traceman

Traceman Member

Yes they are sinister. Great pieces.

I could get the dash out of my way for $65 shipped. I also have the complete Ultra Harness for intercom and all.

Well thanks!! Actually those pics were taken by a magazine photograper for a local mag something like Thunder Roads. I wish it would get in Bagger or American Iron. It might when I am through with it.

5. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

Nice looking bike. What kind of exhaust system is that? Is there a balance pipe between the front and back pipes where they cross under?

6. BOWHIKER

BOWHIKER Junior Member

SWEET ride I love that color . You did a great job on it .

7. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

You did yourself proud on that one! That is one sweet ride there. I liked the way the sunlight reflected off of the exhaust. It reminded me of the added twinkle they put on a movie stars teeth for emphasis!
    She's a head turner for sure!

8. Bgdv1

Bgdv1 Member

sweet looking bike ! looks really good only killer for me is the apes,not a big fan. but to each his own and your ride is really nice !

9. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Nice job, I like those wheels:s

10. bc45

bc45 Active Member

Love it looks great.:bigsmiley12: