free website stats program Got my custom bagger back together | Harley Davidson Forums

Got my custom bagger back together

Traceman

Well I finally got my bagger all back together after paint, bars, wheels, and various other accessories. Still have to put my Nasi Dash on after I get it painted and got a few billet pieces to machine.

Attachments

• tracy 5.jpg
    tracy 5.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 429
  • tracy 7.jpg
    tracy 7.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 432
  • IMAG1052.jpg
    IMAG1052.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMAG1042.jpg
    IMAG1042.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC04036.jpg
    DSC04036.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 136
Great looking bike!! Looks like a feature bike you might see in a mag like American Iron. Good job!!

Great looking bike! Are those Sinister bags and fenders?

Also, if that's an Ultra dash, I'm looking for one. Let me know if it gets in your way. :)

Yes they are sinister. Great pieces.

I could get the dash out of my way for $65 shipped. I also have the complete Ultra Harness for intercom and all.

Great looking bike!! Looks like a feature bike you might see in a mag like American Iron. Good job!!

Well thanks!! Actually those pics were taken by a magazine photograper for a local mag something like Thunder Roads. I wish it would get in Bagger or American Iron. It might when I am through with it.

Nice looking bike. What kind of exhaust system is that? Is there a balance pipe between the front and back pipes where they cross under?

You did yourself proud on that one! That is one sweet ride there. I liked the way the sunlight reflected off of the exhaust. It reminded me of the added twinkle they put on a movie stars teeth for emphasis!
She's a head turner for sure!

sweet looking bike ! looks really good only killer for me is the apes,not a big fan. but to each his own and your ride is really nice !

Back