free website stats program Got my bike | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Got my bike

All, thanks for the congrats. Just got back from little cruise up the Mt. Vernon Parkway in VA, across the river, 1st time on the freeway; I'll try to avoid them for now as much as possible, VA/DC/MD drivers aren't known for their friendly driving habits. Temp was chilly, but no complaints from me. Just taking part in the reading after the ride for now. Again, thanks for the words of wisdom and congratulations.

Very cool, and congratulations on your new scoot!

what a choice for a first bike. enjoy it my friend look after her and she will look after you. and remember to watch out for the lunatics in cars that are trying to kill you. you will soon get used to the forward controls..wait to you get a bike with suicide shift..... now that makes for an interesting ride:D:D:D welcome aboard

Hey bro congrats and I know how you feel, I got an FXDC pearl black and I cant wait untill it warms up so I can wear those tires out!

Hey bro congrats and I know how you feel, I got an FXDC pearl black and I cant wait untill it warms up so I can wear those tires out!

Congrats on the FXDC, black pearl - great color; it was my second favorite when I was "shopping." I love the snow, but all my life never seems to snow when I want it to, and always too little. Well, if I had known that all I need to do to get a little snow was buy a Harley, that I've only been able to ride 4 times (200 miles so far, though), I would've acted sooner. I'm already preparing myself for a little stage I upgrade come warmer weather, as for the cold, it didn't stop me yesterday (before VA's little winter storm we're having), I went on nice ride after work, froze my legs off more than anything, was a little windy, but couldn't bring myself to come home, just wanted to keep on riding. Road conditions permitting, I plan on riding as much as possible throughout the winter, been thinking on some heated gear, pants at least, to keep the bite out. Well, again, congrats on your Super Glide Custom, and stay safe, and see you down the road.

congrats danimal - you gotta be stoked. 80 miles, huh? you have more ridin to do fo reals. enjoy!

Yeah I know, taking it when I get it for now. Crappy weather and VA drivers don't mix. But I'm up to almost 300 now. Hoped for a ride to work tomorrow, but evening forecast doesn't look promising. Weekend's not looking too much better. We'll see.

Back