free website stats program got my bike back after 103 stage 2 install | Harley Davidson Forums

got my bike back after 103 stage 2 install

ironmark

WOW what a differance !!! I have to break it in again but I don,t mind & I have not got on it yet but you can still feel the power differance :newsmile093:, I will know more after I get a few more miles on it today , after I get it broke in I am going to put it on the dyno:D:

don't forget the SE heavy breather, & the power commander. Then Dyno tune it. You will love it........:bigsmiley12: After I did mine it was hitting 96HP with 98FTLBS torque

Please tell us whick bike you have.
Then all the detail of exactly what you had done to it.....

I have a 08 Road Glide ! I do not know what exact cost is because I had the rear head replaced under warranty so Harley paid for some of the labor . I had the HD dealer do all the work & I got the kit from HD for warranty issues so I may have paid more than I could of but this is the brake down on $$

o-ring drain plug $1.47
gasket service kit $4.45
1690 stage 2 race , black $683.95
gasket , primary cover $31.45
2 oil filters chrome $25.10
10 qt synthetic lubricant $103.40
ECM calibration download $134.95
5.30 Hours labor $424.00
shop supplies $10.00
TAX $69.64

TOTAL $1488.41

I already had the stage - 1 air kit
V&H true duels
HD race tuner

I also Pre-Paid for the next engine oil change that is why I have 10qt of oil & 2 oil filters & I also had the Trans oil changed

wow now to try and get my dealer to do that to my 09 street bob :D you got a steal of a bargain there with them covering as much as they did

I could not pass up the chance to do this upgrade & so far I am happy that I did :small3d006:

Back