free website stats program Got mine done too | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Got mine done too

Crazy....your bike looks beautiful! REALLY nice!
Just wondering....did you consider matching the inside of the lowers or is that just not your cupotea?

I really like them painted on your bike, and I did think about it. Historicly though, I take the lowers off as soon as summer hits, and they sit on a shelf in the basement till fall. I live so close to Cincinnati that I end up in alot of traffic, and it cools down so much quicker without them on. (as soon as you get moving again).
I actually have been contemplating getting the soft ones like smitty has to make it easier, and if I get cought out in the rain.

Now my dillema is when I sit on the bike, those stock black controls are screaming "Chrome me!" :newsmile093:

Looking good CF, we'll have to meet up & ride this year. You definitely have to get the chrome controls. :s

Looks great Crazyfrog. I love the inner fairing painted. Some day down the road. Hey what size and tint and manufacturer is that windshield if you don't mind me asking?

Looks great Crazyfrog. I love the inner fairing painted. Some day down the road. Hey what size and tint and manufacturer is that windshield if you don't mind me asking?

Its called a Long Ride shield. I got the 8" medium tint. I'm 5'8" and it seems just right until I start to slouch, then I get caught looking right thru the flip up part. I don't have but about 80 miles in with it though.

A riding buddy of mine got one last fall and loved it so I figured I would give it a try.

PayPal - Harley Windshields FLHX FLHT FLHTC FLHTCU

Joy.....we will definatly have to get together when this white stuff melts. I'll let you convince the other half about the chrome controls over breakfast @ the club! :D

I'll just show her how cool my chrome covers look. :D She won't like the black then. :D BTW, I just discovered that the BC has great lunches too! For whatever reason, we stopped there last week later in the day & I opted for lunch instead of my usual steak & eggs with my blueberry pancakes, not a bad item on the menu there.

got mine in the shop doing a big bore stage II cam kit hope it peps up my 09 classic maybe it will warm up melt some snow so i can get it out here next month

Back