free website stats program Got mine done too | Harley Davidson Forums

Got mine done too

Crazyfrog

Well, I finally got my winter mods done. :D
Painted inner
Chrome bezels on headlight, passing lamps and front and rear turns, with smoked lenses on the turns.
Smoke windscreen
Pop up button on fuel door
Chrome rings on all gauges. (I had to order the chrome radia plate)

Attachments

• P2240019.JPG
    P2240019.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 127
  • P2240023.JPG
    P2240023.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 124
  • P2240025.JPG
    P2240025.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 131
Looks good. Painted my inner as well I just need the snow to break to take pictures outside and I will post

Crazyfrog; very nice - I'm continuously adding to my winter mod projects b/c this snow & cold doesn't want to break. Just finished putting lid covers on my hard bags & next will be new Aileron grips & black levers. I'll have to start posting some pics too...

Crazyfrog; very nice - I'm continuously adding to my winter mod projects b/c this snow & cold doesn't want to break. Just finished putting lid covers on my hard bags & next will be new Aileron grips & black levers. I'll have to start posting some pics too...
I know what you mean Iceman. Between all the snow and being slow at work, I got too much time on my hands to think about what I need. :D

Looking good done in time for next trip
Thanks smitty. Just waitin on weather to break.

Is that the OEM inner or did you paint it yourself. I'm trying to get mine painted, but no one absolutely no one has a paint code for the PPG merlot on the FLHTK's.

Is that the OEM inner or did you paint it yourself. I'm trying to get mine painted, but no one absolutely no one has a paint code for the PPG merlot on the FLHTK's.

OEM color matched. It's Candy Red Sunglow, and since I'm not a painter, I was going to have to pay to have it painted plus buy the paint. I went to a 20% off sale day, and talked the owner into letting my take the discount on the special order part. Took about 5 weeks to come in.

Sweet looking crazy frog. If I didn't have the black cherry you have the color I would get. Now we just need some riding weather.

Well, I finally got my winter mods done. :D
Painted inner
Chrome bezels on headlight, passing lamps and front and rear turns, with smoked lenses on the turns.
Smoke windscreen
Pop up button on fuel door
Chrome rings on all gauges. (I had to order the chrome radia plate)

Looks great Crazyfrog. What is that bracket near the right grip M/C... IPOD or Navigator holder?

I have a body man painter striper who mixes the paint to match. If he can't find it he mixes it. He matched the factory striping perfectly. Think I woll get some striping done this winter and take the rest of the bike up for more in spring. Can't wait. will post pick when done.

Back