free website stats program Got me a new Bike Trailer! | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Got me a new Bike Trailer!

If you take your time and think this thru you can set it up to be very cool. as I said earlier on this thread I have a 21 ft doolittle and I set it up to be able to haul 4 baggers and still have room for tools spare tire, luggage and coolers. you will enjoy the convienences this will allow you. good luck

I'm planning on putting some fold up racks on the wall that we can let down and sleep on. i have a bench in the nose of it and it has selves built in it. It is going to take some time to setup the way I want it.

You must be pullin that big load with a diesel?......:bigsmiley18:

Not at all. I have a 2008 chevy express 1 ton 12 passenger vav with a 6 liter engine, works great. the last trip was from kansas city mo to sturgis sd took 15 1/2 hrs and I got 12 to 13 miles to the gal.

You must be pullin that big load with a diesel?......:bigsmiley18:

I'm planning on putting some fold up racks on the wall that we can let down and sleep on. i have a bench in the nose of it and it has selves built in it. It is going to take some time to setup the way I want it.

very cool I thought about doing that also but I use this trailer for a number of different things and still havent came up with a way to remove them a will. good luck and enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back