free website stats program Got caught in the rain - WooHoo! | Harley Davidson Forums

Got caught in the rain - WooHoo!

Rhowle

Got caught in the rain yesterday on my way home from work -- WoooooHooo!! It has been a brutal summer, 68 days of 100*+ heat since mid June, most of them without a cloud in the sky. Man it sure felt good to get wet and cool :D and now I GET to wash and Pledge the bike :D -- Life's Good !!

Glad to hear you got some rain. Years ago I lived in Wichita Falls for 5 years. Droughts, hotter than a stove, tornadoes....you guys have some wild weather.

Glad to hear you got some rain. Years ago I lived in Wichita Falls for 5 years. Droughts, hotter than a stove, tornadoes....you guys have some wild weather.

Was born in Wichita Falls..... used to watch the tornadoes skip accross the fields when I was a kid. It's a good place to be FROM.

I agree. We finally retired to Florida. Had planned on making Austin our retirement area but plans change over time.

Got caught in the rain yesterday on my way home from work -- WoooooHooo!! It has been a brutal summer, 68 days of 100*+ heat since mid June, most of them without a cloud in the sky. Man it sure felt good to get wet and cool :D and now I GET to wash and Pledge the bike :D -- Life's Good !!

Be happy to swap with you. I have had off and on rain for the last 4 days, with nary a break in it today. Soaked to the skin and drying everything in the hotel room. :p

Back