free website stats program got a flhx | Harley Davidson Forums

got a flhx

jamesearl

0.9 int. rate couldn't resist.Nice bike,you have to give it just the right amount of gas from a standstill,or it chortles a little.I'm getting used to that.Discovered today it has a button to show ambient Temp.,and oil press. on the screen.It's funny when you have the vent on the windscreen closed you get more buffeting,when you open it,it calms down.I'da thought the opposite was gonna happen.19 in fr.wheel a little squirrely at stops,gettin used to that too,and the seat is pretty stiff.Made to keep you awake I guess.It handles better,shifts better,has tunes.NOW,a trike is next?

Good on you, the Trike has a 19 out front also it took a bit to get used to and YES these bikes are geared a bit too high IMO

0.9 int. rate couldn't resist.Nice bike,you have to give it just the right amount of gas from a standstill,or it chortles a little.I'm getting used to that.Discovered today it has a button to show ambient Temp.,and oil press. on the screen.It's funny when you have the vent on the windscreen closed you get more buffeting,when you open it,it calms down.I'da thought the opposite was gonna happen.19 in fr.wheel a little squirrely at stops,gettin used to that too,and the seat is pretty stiff.Made to keep you awake I guess.It handles better,shifts better,has tunes.NOW,a trike is next?

The Street Glide strongly leans more towards style than function in several areas. The seat and the joke of a windshield are the first things I replaced so I could ride more than an hour in comfort.

The Street Glide strongly leans more towards style than function in several areas. The seat and the joke of a windshield are the first things I replaced so I could ride more than an hour in comfort.

yeah,i guess there's a couple windshield sizes,they have a program where I got it,you can demo several sizes till you get the right one.

yeah,i guess there's a couple windshield sizes,they have a program where I got it,you can demo several sizes till you get the right one.

I did forget one important point - your bike has the Rushmore fairing with the vents that were designed to improve airflow to the rider's head. I haven't heard how this has worked out with the vent open and a stock, short wind screen. Has to be better than the buffeting I was getting on my '08 model!

I did forget one important point - your bike has the Rushmore fairing with the vents that were designed to improve airflow to the rider's head. I haven't heard how this has worked out with the vent open and a stock, short wind screen. Has to be better than the buffeting I was getting on my '08 model!

Friend just bought the 15 SG. Big guy, changed out the screen to a taller one to fit him better.

I told him, soon it would resemble his old 09 and My 09 king if he didn't Quit on getting higher screens...:rofl

That '15 is Nice bike and Not having the 108,000 as I have on my bike. I'm Envious....

I'm staying out of the HD shops for a while until the Newness of the 16's wear off when they come out...

MY O My? where did all them miles come from on MY 09? and I bought it New off the floor with a 2010 pushing it out of the way for me in mid August 09

Maybe they'll be an OLD '15 doing the same in the future for me,,,,
but its GOTTA be a KING...:kissyou

OH YES jamesearl, Enjoy that ride:D

signed....BUBBIE

Back