free website stats program Good Wife | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Wife

My wife is far worse than I am. Every free minute we have she wants to be on the bike (not that I am complaning). I would like to get her on her own bike someday but for now she just wants to back seat drive and boy does she ever. She is the reason I got my bike also. I had said no for years until one day we decided to "just look" once she got me in the showroom it was over.

My wife won't ride the bike...even as a passenger.
She said she will not get on the bike until our kids are no longer dependent on us financially (does that ever really happen? :D).

But, she is still very supportive of my love for riding.
I am proud to say that she never complains about my love for motorcycling even though I know she gets tired of my not talking about anything but motorcycles. :)

sorry doug she wont go

He Hobbit you ever thought about short term lease? It's a bit greedy to keep all good things to yourself.

I was told that if you want to know what your wife will be like when she's older just look at your mother-in-law.............
Now that was a lie because my wife still doen't have any money.
:bigsmiley15:

My wife won't ride the bike...even as a passenger.
She said she will not get on the bike until our kids are no longer dependent on us financially (does that ever really happen? :D).

But, she is still very supportive of my love for riding.
I am proud to say that she never complains about my love for motorcycling even though I know she gets tired of my not talking about anything but motorcycles. :)
The wife feels the same way....so they have till 18 to get out of the house.:s

my honey "talked" me into a new purchase 2 years ago. she continues to spend money on the "mistress" as she calls it. After nearly 33 years, she still knows what pushes my buttons

My wife doesn't want me to sell my old Low Rider. I just got a RG a few weeks ago and I could use the extra space, not to mention only one registration, one insurance, etc., but she's "sentimental" about the old 86. She was the one who pushed me into buying the RG. She loves riding with me.

The old lady lets me do pretty much what I want with the bikes I have. /she loves the new glide for 2 up she steals my sporty all the times and drives herself but she really hates my knuck hehe cause she hates riding on a bare metal fender and it takes up her dinning room all winter... ah well she'll get over it :D

My wifes the best,she rarley insists on coming for a ride,takes no interest in my glide whatsoever,and moans only when I dont get back from a ride when I said I would,THATS FREEDOM!!!:bigsmiley12:

Back