free website stats program Good Wife | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Wife

BlinkerBlu

Went to pick up my beast after a short was fixed. My wife took me to HD and while I was picking up my bike she was looking at the 08's. When I went to get her she point to a Street Glide and said, "we are getting one of those in 09". Now I ask you, is that not a statement every Harley dude would like to hear.:skipping

Like I said in another post, it is not often the missius lets you do something like that.

Hey BB,
The wife surprised me at the HD dealer in front of everyone with a sold sign and my name on it! She completely pulled the wall over my eyes!
Seems like you have a good women there! :s

Went to pick up my beast after a short was fixed. My wife took me to HD and while I was picking up my bike she was looking at the 08's. When I went to get her she point to a Street Glide and said, "we are getting one of those in 09". Now I ask you, is that not a statement every Harley dude would like to hear.:skipping

It took my wife almost three years to talk me into getting a bike; an 06 Fatboy and she's already tried to talk me into getting something bigger; but I like the Fatboy.

Maybe a second bike David? Maybe she wants the FatBoy for herself, and you to get a bigger ride!!

Wowzers! :bigsmiley16:

The expence of paying for and maintaining one can be a task at times. I don't think I want to take on two. Maybe in a couple of years when the FB is paid off we'll add another.
An Rk would be nice, but I would really like to have a WG,
And no I don't think I can handle Three. I think in a perfect world you could have a different bike for every day of the week and a different Fender Stratocaster for every day of the week. And maybe a couple of Corvettes. So many things, so little money.

You should have corrected her and said, "How about I keep the Ultra and get YOU the Street Glide!! Then you get to ride both!

Seriously, that is one amazing woman - hang on to that one.

BlinkerBlu, I hear what you're saying. When I was wanting to trade my Sporty I was thinking Dyna Low Rider but when we were at a dealer last August she saw this '02 RK sitting there, well...we're riding it now.

my wife talked me into a new super glide custom instead of used. she has never said no to anything I want to buy for it. It is great having a wife like that.

From what you all are saying and since my wife also encouraged me to get a Harley, I think I figured it out! Our wives want "Harley Men"! They are fulfilling their fantasies. :bigsmiley20:

Hey guys, truth be known, the wives love it as much as we do.
I looked at used Harleys for over 2 years. Went to Sturgis last summer and got the bug real bad, little did I know she probably got it worse than me. We went to a dealership a few weeks after we got back, looking at '08s. They had a Heritage identical to one that I had drooled all over in Rapid City SD. She says 'Whata ya think, lets get it.' I said 'Welllll...' and she hollers out "HEY we need a Salesman OVER HERE!!" ..... True Story :60:
A group of us are headed for Daytona at the end of next week. The 4 wives in the group are 'going shoppin' next Wednesday evening to get ready for the trip. Where ya think their gonna shop?? At the Harley dealership of course! :panic
I own 1 pair of Harley boots, and the wife has 5 pairs.
There's little doubt in my mind that the ladies love it too. :grose

Ride safe (when and if this snow ever stops :51: )

Back