free website stats program Good therapy today | Harley Davidson Forums

Good therapy today

Trek

Wow did that ever feel good. Today was the first time since before Thanksgiving that I had the bike out. Took it out for about an hour ride. It was just a little chilly:D. Looking forward to next Saturday with nothing on the calendar, temps are supposed to get up to 50. I see a longer ride in my near future.

Thats great so I won't tell you how the weather is Nevada.
Ride when you can life is short so any time you can ride its
worth it.

Glade to see that you got to ride, still a little cold and to much salt still on the roads up here. Spring is just around the corner, so ride safe. :rider

Well in SoCal, it was sunny and warm today, and had to road test the Sporty after refitting the loose baffles in my pipes. Now I'm "legal" and went out to the HD dealer and an hour ride and bought a small Leatherworks fork bag...with the 20% discount coupon, as there is just no need for T-shirt or other fluff today!

STILL snowing here in new hampsure not enough to rid sleds but way to much salt &sand for the bike

With 4 times the amount of snow we normally get in the Northeast watch the pot holes. Some time ago I decided it’s best to ride one up a few times at the start of the season until I get my riding awareness back.

geez, thanks for adding to my depression, still snow covered up here. but its melting :)

We drove around Nova Scotia several years ago. You have some mighty fine scenery out there on the Cape. Reminded me of the Pacific Coast highway.

Back