free website stats program Good Ride | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Ride

BlinkerBlu

Well, yesterday my wife and I took a long ride down the West Coast. For the California folks, we rode over to the coast from Bakersfield to Santa Maria. (HOT HERE)
We then rode down to Ventura and over to I-5 via 126. It was hotter in Santa Barbara than it was in Santa Clarita. Can you beleive that. Oh, darn. I'm sorry, must sound like braggin due to the weather we have been having.

Anyway I checked my gas useage and my warning light did not come on until 174 miles. I was supprised because we were 2 up. 17,000 miles on the 07 Ultra and running strong.:CALIFORNIA

AHHHH shut up!
-
-
-
-
-
Just kidding. Glad you had a good ride. We had clouds, drizzle and cool all weekend.

Well, yesterday my wife and I took a long ride down the West Coast. For the California folks, we rode over to the coast from Bakersfield to Santa Maria. (HOT HERE)
We then rode down to Ventura and over to I-5 via 126. It was hotter in Santa Barbara than it was in Santa Clarita. Can you beleive that. Oh, darn. I'm sorry, must sound like braggin due to the weather we have been having.

Anyway I checked my gas useage and my warning light did not come on until 174 miles. I was supprised because we were 2 up. 17,000 miles on the 07 Ultra and running strong.:CALIFORNIA

BlinkerBlu --- Glad you & your Mrs. got out to ride !! Here in E. MO. we had off and on rain/sleet/snow/wind (Fri. till Sun)! What ,if any mods. have you done to your 07? I have a stock 07 UC myself and starting to look around for some changes to it!?

BlinkerBlu --- Glad you & your Mrs. got out to ride !! Here in E. MO. we had off and on rain/sleet/snow/wind (Fri. till Sun)! What ,if any mods. have you done to your 07? I have a stock 07 UC myself and starting to look around for some changes to it!?

Not a lot of changes. Had Stage one done, with Screamin Eagle slip ons,(just enough of a rumble). Chrome here and there, that is about it. Don't know enough about wrenching to do anymore mods. Seems to have enough power for me, good gas mileage. I guess the truth be told, it all comes down to what HD means. HOUNDRED DOLLAR. :reyes

Back