free website stats program Good Price for Shift linkage | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Price for Shift linkage

Niice!! May have to get one for my 08 Softail Heritage. They a straight bolt on? No adjustments to worry about?

Niice!! May have to get one for my 08 Softail Heritage. They a straight bolt on? No adjustments to worry about?

Its basically a straight bolt on. But. The rear mount or lever at the tranny. the distance between that tranny lever and the inner primary wall. Limits getting the
shift linkage to mount. (( The threaded swivel length is about 3/4 of an inch)) I dont know how much space is between the inner primary and trans lever on an 08 Heritage. May be adequate compared to the Ultima engine and HD primary Im using. Its an easy fix. I just removed about 1/4" off the threaded swivel end and it screwed right in.

zoood/RJ

I just ordered the skull linkage which does appear to be very similar to the willie g. skull. Should compliment the rest of that collection on my bike. Thanks for the heads up on the price, saved me over $100 from what local stealers are asking. Thats why I love this site!!!

I just ordered the skull linkage which does appear to be very similar to the willie g. skull. Should compliment the rest of that collection on my bike. Thanks for the heads up on the price, saved me over $100 from what local stealers are asking. Thats why I love this site!!!

Your welcome,... When I find good deals. I share em.
zoood

that flamed shifter linkage is on sale again and is now 29.00. Where as I paid 36.00. Still. 36.00 dollars is a good price.

zoood/RJ

Back