free website stats program Good Places To Eat | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Places To Eat

Here in Homosassa - there is a spot called Neon Leon's that's down a winding road reminiscent of Old Florida swamp backwoods. It's got a big ole pic of Leon Wilkeson perched high above the front door. Leon was the bass player for Lynyrd Skynyrd and story is he was going to open up a restaurant in the Jacksonville area - and when he passed his nephew here in Homosassa opened it up here- Place always draws a good crowd and the food is killer good. It's cajun fare and it's the next best thing I've found short of eating in New Orleans itself....Man, I'm getting hungry just talking about it :)

I have not read all the responses yet but I doubt this is a duplicate.

I grew up in Maryland so there I recommend Ann’s Dari-Creme (yes the spelling is correct) on Ritchie Hwy in Glen Burnie. Best chili dog you’ll ever eat, great fries, milkshakes, etc.

For seafood go to Anne Arundel Seafood in Pasadena (corner of Mountain and Solley roads). This is my kind of place, they put brown paper on picnic tables.

Here in Sierra Vista, AZ, I recommend Ivey’s Home Cookin’. Good food, good service, good prices. It’s a greasy spoon family type place.

In Bisbee hit the Bisbee Breakfast Club or Bisbee Coffee Company.

Madelines in Orwigsburg pa

thursday night, all you can eat lobster tail, include to vegetable sides, roll, for 49.95 per person. pricey yes, but th waitresses alway make sure your plate is full !

There is a place called the County Grill and Smokehouse in Hampton, VA that I have been eating at since 2003. We go there every time I have to make a trip back there. I have taken many associates there and can say this, "Great food, reasonable prices". We were there Thursday night and the special was Meat combos. 2 meat choices (Pulled Pork, Chicken, Ribs, London Broil), 2 sides, and corn muffins, $14.95. You will not walk out of here hungry. If you like BBQ try this one.

They are located at 23 E. Mercury Blvd, Hampton, VA. 23369.

If you ever come to Satellite Beach, Florida you have to try the laid back atmosphere of a small eatery on South Patrick Avenue. They have great fish and chips and cold drinks too.
The name of the establishment is 'Long Doggers', it has a very tropical feel and the staff is very friendly.

Hey 03fxsti, if you get over to Virginia Beach check out The Raven. I love the atmosphere.

Google them and check out their website.

Back