free website stats program Good Indy Shops in your area | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Indy Shops in your area

If your in the Central Oregon area and need a great bike shop, stop in and see Steve Wilkes at RoadHog Motorsports (f.k.a. "EagleRider"), located at 2498 South Highway 97, Suite 'B', Redmond, OR 97756, or call at Phone Toll-free: 877-585-5542, Local: 541-504-3183, Fax: 541-504-3193.
The shop was called "EagleRider of Central Oregon", but he no longer rents bikes. His full attention is now on being a used bike sales/full service v-twin shop with a new name and the same great mechanics that he has always had. Tell him that Slim told you to stop in... Super people there!

"Harley-Davidson/Buell of Dallas in Allen Texas This is my Harley Dealer for as long as I live in this area." - prodaytrader

You can have all my appointment times. I have found that they are OK for routine service, but for anything problematical that isn't routine, you will be singing a different tune. Personally, I wouldn't recommend them to another board member.

In my area there a couple of places , Orm snell, local HD dealer , and TCC, Townsville Custom Cycles, after market, both are pretty good for service and advice, but on here you get a more broard cross section of experiences,

Johno

D&S Harley in Medford, Or. Mark in service, has been more than accomodating when I had any sort of issue. The entire crew, as a matter of fact has been great! I highly recommend them.

Harley Davidson World in Oklahoma City. Always good service although I do most of my own service now. They recently opened up a brand new facility and the one thing I don't like is in the old facility they had a long hallway down the middle of the service area where you could stand and watch them service your bike, no windows so you could also chat with the mechanic. Helped in developing a relationship and then you would ask for the same guy to do your service. They don't have this in the new facility. You're sitting in a seperate lounge area or out looking at merchandise. Just not the same for me.

Another of the same ilk, although not that old, is Ocean County Harley on Rt. 70 in Ocean, NJ
They have always treated me as their best customer.

Back