free website stats program Good Indy Shops in your area | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Indy Shops in your area

Harley-Davidson/Buell of Dallas in Allen Texas

They never did sell me a bike (oh how they tried), but the service I have received from them is top notch. They never could find the used bike I was looking for, but I later found it on my own. The front counter girls, the ones that point you in the right direction as well as ring up your miscellaneous purchases, are top notch, friendly and full of customer service. Any one of these girls could get a job at Neiman Marcus based on their job performance alone. The staff behind the counter is generous, friendly, graciously honest about their dealings and believe in repeat business.

I asked them what service they would recommend on my used bike, which I just purchased, at 16k. They told me everything that needed to be done and then told me that any of this could be done by me in my garage. So instead of trying to sell me a service appointment, they encouraged me to try it myself. I went ahead and booked an appointment anyway. They also gave me a free foot peg to replace a damaged one from the bike I purchased which I remind you wasn’t from them. This is my Harley Dealer for as long as I live in this area.

m/c creations on hwy 249 in houston greg hale owner grumpy old goat but knows his stuff i wouldn't suggest asking any metric questions

Don't have a bike at the moment,but, looking at buying one soon and just want to know what are the alternatives to the "Stealers" in the area.

Thanks.

I have to tell someone about the experience I had today with a local dealer. About a week ago I spotted a parts man from the dealer in Harbor Freight looking around. I asked him what the techs use to measure the slack in the primary chain. He said they have a tool specific for that job for sale at the dealers. I went to the dealer, sought him out and requested one. They were sold out. He'd order one and call me when it was in. He called yesterday and I went to pick it up today. When I saw it I realised it was for measuring tension on belt. He apologized over and over and insisted on giving me a $20. Gift card. Now, that was a shock. Made a very satisfied buyer. Thunderbird Harley of Albuquerque, NM

Freedom Riders in Hickory, NC. Tim and his guys will do right by you. They do everything from oil change to paint. Good quality, fast, and fairly priced.

Eagles Nest HD in Lathrope Ca right off I-5 about 40 miles south of Stockton.
Everybody from the girl that answers the phone to the manager are friendly and super helpfull.

Back