free website stats program Good indy shop in BC ?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Good indy shop in BC ??

SixPak

I'm wondering what Indy Shop the anybody from the Vancouver area would recommend for price, quality, honesty and trustworthy shop other than dealer? And why you pick that shop? Engine mods, oil, tires, handlebars and grips, cable change? That kinda stuff. Yes i know i can do most myself, but just don't have the time. Want to get neck bearings done as well as bar, grips and tires. But don't want to take out a mortgage. So what do you guys think?:6:

I,ve used Homes for Harleys in Aldergrove, 604 857 8945. He does good dyno work and anything else you need done. Prices better than a dealer for sure. My bike has another year of warranty on it so I don,t use him for: much work yet. If you need a dealer I find Mountainview Harley in Chilliwack treats me right. No problem with warranty work it,s always been done right. Good luck.:D

I,ve used Homes for Harleys in Aldergrove, 604 857 8945. He does good dyno work and anything else you need done. Prices better than a dealer for sure. My bike has another year of warranty on it so I don,t use him for: much work yet. If you need a dealer I find Mountainview Harley in Chilliwack treats me right. No problem with warranty work it,s always been done right. Good luck.:D

Thanks for the info. I hadn't heard of Homes for Harleys. Will definitely check them out. I don't have warranty anymore so cost is a big issue.

You can have an independent do work on your bike if it's still under warranty. Things like regular service can be done as long as you keep receipts or records of everything that's been done. Other custom work like cams or other performance modifications can be an issue though.

I got a new starter and a rear shock from the dealer, free under warranty. Dunno if an Indy can do that. Be interested to know, even tho my warranty,s up this year.

The indy can't do warranty work or get parts on warranty but he can do regular servicing that is recognized as long as records and receipts or kept.

I got a new starter and a rear shock from the dealer, free under warranty. Dunno if an Indy can do that. Be interested to know, even tho my warranty,s up this year.

"Free" on an '05?. Didn't you pay for the extended warranty and $50 deductible.

You've been listening to me too much - you and I are apparently the only ones here that think like this!

Guys probably forget the $1000+ dollars they spent when they bought their ESP warranty with the bike. If you can forget the upfront payment then it is free or only $50 deductible. I'll might think that way if I ever use it to make it seem free also.

The warranty was free to me. Got the bike used warranty included. If I ever buy a new bike don,t think I would get the extended, haven,t had enough problems to warrant it.:small3d026::small3d026:

Back