free website stats program GOOD Dealers And Experiences | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

GOOD Dealers And Experiences

Folsom Harley-Davidson Sacremento

While on holiday last year from the UK. Great big showroom and workshop and rentals. I spent half the day talking to an ex Brit who runs the service dept and YES they do work on and KNOW about bikes made before the wonderful Evo.

Highly recommended and knowledgeable people that are interested in you even if your not getting your wallet and plastic card out.

Not your usual H-D boutique. :)

They also have a couple more showrooms near bye.

They told me they have to be GOOD because the customer can soon ride elewhere. Makes good sense that.

Not like that here in the UK dealers are few and far between.

Hampton Roads Harely Davidson, Yorktown VA

Great bunch of people. Mr. Jason Peters was an outstanding guy, helped me every step of the way, kept me posted on things going on with the bike, even stayed late to help my insurance get pushed through, so I could ride it home the same day.

Great experience at Jim's Harley Davidson in St. Pete, FL. Just bought my new FXDF there. Great sales group there, very friendly and helpful with no hassles. Been back several times soliciting suggestions and questions and they are all eager to help and give great advice.

I had a great experience with MACKIE HARLEY in Oshawa Ontario Canada. After my bike broke down on a sunday afternoon 2:00pm,140 km from home & 1 1/2 wait for a tow the only dealer I could get a hold of told me, they close at 4:00 but just relax, get the bike there, and they will wait. My dealer was closed, and this was the third time in two month my brand new bike broke down, and they couldn't find the problem.
I was greeted by the owner Paul Mackie and his family, who took care of my bike and delivered to my home( approx 70km),and solved the problem for good.
I bought my wife a bike later that same year, a new 06 sportster 1200 custom with a great custom paint set.

here's my favorite:

Arkport H-D
1 Main Street
Arkport, NY 14807
607-295-7426
Fax 607-295-8403
Visit Our Web site
Arkport Harley-Davidson / Home

Looking to buy...they let me ride a fatboy..heritage softail...electroglide ...just to see what hit my needs... drove the softail home that day.... called my house later to see if I made it home ok (70 miles)... a few dealers closer but none made me feel like a valued customer...

I highly reconmend EASTERN SHORE HARLEY DAVIDSON IN DAPHNE ALABAMA , The staff there is the friendliest and most helpful around .I bought a 2007 Dyna Streebob from them back in Oct of 2007. They made sure the bike was the one I wanted . Although they did not have one in the color I wanted ,they searched until they found one . THey got me into a Motorcycle Saftey course ,which was held there at the Dealership and instructed by the most informative instructer Mr Larry Cooper .The dealer ship took me on a bikeless poker run to all the departments,and then got to choose from anything in the dealership that amounted up to money won.Along with that I got Tw:bigsmiley11:eek: free shirts and Eastern Shore even delivered the bike to my home nearly 60 miles from my home at no charge .So if you are in the market for a new or used Harley,parts ,service or motorclothes go over and visit with Robbie T the GM,Tim in finance and delane GM of motorclothes and the the rest of the staff .

Eastside Harley Davidson in Bellevue, WA. I've bought two bikes from them, easy to deal with, helpful friendly staff. Not too good on price, but they're only 1 mile from Microsoft for gosh sakes! Those dudes are rolling in the dough. I brought my Sporty in with a leak last year, I was going to make an appointment to have them repair it and the service writer figured it out and repaired it on the spot! And no charge either. The parts guys are knowledgeable and helpful, even put together parts for me when they were out of a kit and actually saved me money by doing it. Even threw in a free set of foot pegs for my highway peg supports. The salesman went out of his way to help my wife surprise me with a new Dyna at Christmas, and brought in a service guy while they were closed over the holidays to prep my new bike for me. They go the extra mile for their customers, highly recommended.

I've got to say that I am very happy with my harley dealer, C&S harley in Mt. Pleasant MI. The salesmen on the showroom are very courteous and friendly. Even though they know I am broke. The parts dept. has very competent and friendly people working there. It is pretty bad when they look at you and say " which one are you working on?" instead of asking you the year and model. when I took the fxrs up there the first time one of them said " I feel I have and emotional attachment to this bike" as he was on his way out to look at it.

Hope this isn't considered a thread hijack, but none of my experiences with local dealers have been particularly favorable.

I've been going to an independent mechanic for the past 10 years or so, and he has diagnosed and fixed problems that the dealers gave up on. He's a builder as well as a repairer, which may be why he seems to know exactly what's wrong when he looks/listens to your bike. After a tune up on my 86 fxrs the bike was smooth as a sewing machine. When he fixes a problem, it's fixed. The first time. I recommend him to anyone in the area with a Harley.

South Pacific M/C
El Monte, CA 626-442-2859
Ask for Buddy

Back