free website stats program GOOD Dealers And Experiences | Page 34 | Harley Davidson Forums

GOOD Dealers And Experiences

You are replying on a smart phone

Thanks for the explanation.
WAP.gif

I used to do all my business at the local dealer here in Madison WI and was always pleased with the service. But the dealership has changed hands twice in the last two years. I don't know service will be with the latest new owner.

I am currently in the process of buying a new Tri-Glide from Kutter H-D in Janesville WI. They have a great reputation for good service (they consistently get a Gold Star rating from the Motor Co). And they offered me a way better trade-in price for my '09 Ultra compared to the dealer in Madison.

I can not say enough good things about the guys at KDZ Kustoms in Auburn Indiana. They worked with me on my trade, gave me a killer deal on my Ultra, and they also offered me in house financing when outside people would have scoffed at the idea.

Dont know if ALL dealers have a rewards program, Adamecs here in Jacksonville Fl does, I had enough points saved up I needed a new suspension air pump, I had to pay sales tax only I am a happy camper:D

My hat is off once again to Kitchener Harley. Cracked Y pipe, leaking rear shock and compensator going bad. Lumped it all into one claim on my ESP so I only paid the $50 deductible once and made me a deal for the difference between the cost of my original pipe and true duels. Paid them $450. for deductible and upgrade and I now have the exhaust I was going to buy before the Y pipe cracked.:)

RONNIES CYCLE IN PITTSFIELD, MA....very professional team. Super friendly and I felt like I knew these guys for years. Family friendly atmosphere and have free hotdogs and popcorn every Saturday. Very pleasurable shopping experience.

I get my bike serviced at Old Road Harley in Santa Clarita CA and the dealership is great. Everybody that works there is great as well.
Swomack

Hudson Valley Harley Davidson in Nanuet NY. I am a first time buyer and they took lots of time with me and my wife. We just talked for a whole about what I wanted to do with it and then they had me ride more than a few. When we were done I knew I made the right choice in bikes.

Yellowstone Harley-Davidson in Belgrade Montana. It's where I've bought my bikes and no surprises. I live in the middle of nowhere so I have a 300 mile ride to get there. Service is always good when I mail order parts too.

Back