free website stats program GOOD Dealers And Experiences | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

GOOD Dealers And Experiences

Ive had great luck with Central HD in Shawnee, Ks and Olathe Ks. Family owned for 35 years. All bikes are sold at MSRP. Ask for Marilyn Fox. She is the owner.

Kanes in Calgary squeezed me in for my 1600 km break-in service during the sturgis rush. Awesome service department.

Missoula HD lent me the tools I needed to put on some parts I bought there and even the mechanic gave pointers on his break. Even though it took longer, the the chit chat was a great bonus.

Kanes in Kelowna are really good too. Depending on the problem they will move out of towners up the que to get you back on the road asap.

Haven't met any bad dealers yet.:bigsmiley28:

:bigsmiley12:Cajun Harley Scott, south La right off I-10. Just bought a Night Train with them had a problem got it back to them and within 2 hours it was back on the trailer heading home. these are a great group and ready to go the distance to satisfy. Check out AJ , Al, and Ed

I bought the Road King from Eastern Shore in Daphne, Alabama and have also dealt with the Dothan, AL store. Both have super people to deal with in both sales, service and parts. I'd have no qualms about recommending either.

The Dothan store gave me full credit for a Reach seat (I installed in their parking lot) and rode 100 miles home with and decided it didn't fit me like I hoped. I've been back numerous times because of that experience even though there is a dealer within 40 miles of where I live.

Remember, I like blue, even though I fell in love with the orange bike........:s

Anyway, I bought my bike from Tilley's HD in Statesville, NC. They were great to work with, seeing as I did everything over the phone, they made sure I knew to set up the power of attorney with the future hubby & all, so we didn't have any hassles when it came time to pick up the bike. Threw in a couple of tee's also.....:57:

I gotta mention this, (I'm not sure if it's my charming personality or the fact that I'm a girl) but, I have always had great service at the bike shops. I recently stopped in one of the local HD shops on our "lunch" break at work, and I was talking to the guy in service, and while he was looking for my info, me and my male co-worker was looking at bikes, (he has a 2000 wide glide) and at least 3 salesmen asked if I was shopping for a bike. Then, when I went back to service, the guy basically told me that they didn't have what I needed, nicely of course, and then made sure I had a copy of the new catalog. Never offered one to my buddy. We got out side and I asked him if he was stealth mode or what. We both got a laugh out of that. I've had other great experiences at other places too. And for the record, I'm not complaining...:14:

Kerstings Cycle Center
North Judson Indiana

My best friend bought a new EG from Kerstings in '02. He's raved about them ever since. I went with him a couple times, and while he was getting service work done, I window shopped. They were super nice to all of us, even though I rode in on a Suzuki. I had been on a Metric for the past 5 years, went to Sturgis this past summer, got the fever, and decided then to take the plunge. Got back home and headed for Kerstings. We rode our new Heritage home that night. They even took my Suzuki in on trade and gave me what I wanted for it. Most HD dealers won't even look at metric let alone give you anything for it. Been back up to them for service, and couldn't ask for nicer people to deal with. There are 6 dealers closer to me but the Kersting family (Jason, Randy and Sandy), have made it worth the extra ride.
:bigsmiley12:

Oh yeah, the little shop was called Cyrus Cycles, mostly into dirt bikes & stuff, but very nice.

i wish i had a good dealer experience.:shock.but i have been told by many that seacoast HD is a good dealer and its about 50 miles from me ill give them a try when the RKC hits the 10,000mile mark. that should be ether April or mayi hope. even as i write this it is snowing:17::17:

The Dealer I bought mine from is on the Gold Coast in Queensland Australia. Very good to deal with but I personally prefer to deal with the Harley shop on the Sunshine Coast Queensland Australia.
Very good and has always got everything I need, if you are ever in Aus look them up excellent shop.

Hey guys,

At the risk of sounding like an old crab, could we keep the chit chat in the specialized threads like this and the self help forum to a minimum or not at all.

They are here to convey peoples experiences with the various dealers, be it good or bad.

Any one looking for info on GOOD or BAD dealers as in this thread has to wade through page after page of chit chat to get anything out of the thread.

It would be most appreciated and the forum would be more functional besides.

Thanks to all

glider

[add info by Speed]
Unrelated comments has been deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back