free website stats program GOOD Dealers And Experiences | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

GOOD Dealers And Experiences

Stone's HD in Marion, Indiana. They don't charge shipping or setup fees on new bikes. Whatever HD msrp is, that's their price, plus they sent me a birthday card and let me pick out a t-shirt. They also give the 10% HOG discount.

Last edited:
Just let me say; This is the kinda dealer all Harley owners hope for...nuff said.
Gowanda Harley-Davidson, Gowanda, NY :D

but the shumate in tri city washington i try 3 or 4 times to buy one counldnt my bike got dyno there i had to take it back three time finnly did it my self to get it right

dynaguy and notveryPC, both dealerships are great, speedway and Ray Price. I rode over from Texas, needed a 5000 mile check, Speedway worked me in, had the bike done in a couple of hours and provide a check list of items done. Couldn't ask for more. The Speedway HOG group is a very nice bunch of people, while visiting they let me ride with them on a couple of trips.

Laurel and Harley in Stratford, CT.

I purchased some Cycle Shack mufflers for my '07 XL1200C. I didn't pay attention to the model number on the receipt and it turns out they were different from what I thought I was ordering. Without realizing that, I installed them. After I fired it up, I realized that they were not the ones I had meant to order. I just got off the phone, and they are ordering the ones I wanted. And, despite the fact that I installed these, ran them a few minutes, and through away the original packaging, they will take them back and give me full credit as long as I didn't scratch them while installing.

The problem was MY fault, not theirs. But, they helped me out and were cheerful about it!

If ever near Marietta Ohio stop and see them all at S&P Harley Davidson. Good people and good dealer.
They through in free lowering on my road glide at purchase and of course and new shirt.

Alamo City Harley Davidson in San Antonio Texas...good people ,good parts, good service. Go see the salesman John(montana) he gave me a straight up deal no car salesman attitude, nuff said

I saw someone else mention Gruene Harley Davidson in New Braunfels, TX. I just have to add my personal experience. I bought my bike from Gruene HD. I live about 45 miles north of New Braunfels in Austin. When the time came for the 5k mile service I did some checking. Gruene HD charges $325. Cowboy HD in Austin charges $289. It was a no-brainer as to where I would take the bike. Until I talked to Gruene HD, that is. When I told them what Cowboy would to the service for, Chris Baumbach of Gruene HD offered to match it. When I pointed out that I'd have to arrange for my wife to follow me down there so I would have a way home he said he would loan me a bike. That clinched it for me. I took my bike down the next day and rode home on an Ultra Classic loaner. I got a call late that same day saying that I could pick up my bike anytime after 10:00 the next morning. They needed the extra time so they could wash and detail my bike. When I returned the loaner the next morning I discovered that the bill was not $289. They had charged me $250. Okay, so they beat the other guys price AND loaned me a bike. Guess where my bike will go from now on?

Storm

Renegade Harley/Alexandria,La. absolutely great people. Great sales team and parts department. I wouldn't go anywhere else in my area. I have one here in town but i would rather drive the 100 miles to Alexandria to get my next bike or for service.

Back