free website stats program Good Deal? | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Deal?

The NADA guide says average retail is $12,500. I just use this as a guide to get in the ballpark. It sounds to me like a pretty good deal, if you like it you should buy it.

Not seeing a price? It's a great bike but unless it's a give away price I would have to hold out for a 09 to come up myself. I really like the new frame with fat tire and the new ex. system plus the I like the 6 speed and 96'' engine which the 06 doesn't have. But who am I kidding, if I had a chance to buy a old, out dated 74 cu in panhead I'd jump on it. Never met a Harley I didn't like. If the price is right, go for it.

I agree with Chopper, I like the new bikes, but the old bikes were king, I loved my Shovelheads. They don't make em like they used to in my opinion.

Not seeing a price? It's a great bike but unless it's a give away price I would have to hold out for a 09 to come up myself. I really like the new frame with fat tire and the new ex. system plus the I like the 6 speed and 96'' engine which the 06 doesn't have. But who am I kidding, if I had a chance to buy a old, out dated 74 cu in panhead I'd jump on it. Never met a Harley I didn't like. If the price is right, go for it.

Price is $10,900. It's at the top of the ad.

I paid $10,300 for an '07 FLHT with 2,300 miles back around Halloween. Didn't have a radio but have since added the Sony from Biketronics. YMMV

-Paul

Back