free website stats program good biker reading | Harley Davidson Forums

good biker reading

hdrocks

While my daughters were shopping, decided to relax in a bookstore and look for some harley books to read. Came across John Hall's book, Riding on the Edge and read some before getting a call from my daughters that they are done. Came home and wanted to order from Amazon and instead got ****'s Angel by Sonny Barger. Hard to put it down. What a childhood the man had!

What are some of the biker books, riding harleys, do you recommend?
What books do you recommend reading about history of harley bikes with a lot pictures?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good reads:
- No Angel (by: Jay dobyns)
- Under And Alone (by: Billy St. John)
- Angles of death (by:Julian Sher and William Marsden - investigative reporters. A&E or history channel did an segment based on this book - some scaaaary dudes!)
- Ridin' High, Livin' Free (by: Sonny Barger)
- ****'s Angels: The Strange and Terrible Saga of the Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs (by: Hunter Thompson)

I've also read a review on Bargers new book "Let's Ride: Sonny Barger's Guide to Motorcycling, How to Ride the Right Way — for Life" and it looks be pretty good as well.

That should hold ya for a while this winter :D

I've also read a review on Bargers new book "Let's Ride: Sonny Barger's Guide to Motorcycling, How to Ride the Right Way — for Life" and it looks be pretty good as well.

I also got this one too. my next reading after his first book..any harley bike picture books with good illustrations? I came across 100 Years of Harley Davidson by Willie Davidson but not sure how good it is.

Back