free website stats program Good BBQ | Harley Davidson Forums

Good BBQ

HDDon

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
I haven't seen anything on new BBQ joints and I know there are a few members that look forward to having some good food out on the road. My wife and I discovered this place after reading about it and decided to give it a try. We have been 7 or 8 times now and the BBQ is the best I've had in a long time. If you are a rib fan this is a must stop. The other menu item's all get a thumbs up, and the beer is always cold. If you're in the area do yourself a favor and stop in. We always go to the south location: Adams Rib Co. | The Best BBQ in Gainesville, FL

We check out all the BBQ places all over Texas and Oklahoma, and the best we've found so far is Smokin Joes BBQ in Davis, Oklahoma. Best ribs ever!!!!! Big, meaty, juicy, and seasoned and smoked to perfection. Always lots of bikes out there. Closed on Sunday and Wednesday and gets real crowded at lunch and dinner time. But it wouldn't if it wasn't any good :D

looks like i need to try harder to get to SaltSpring to cook and educate... :newsmile036::newsmile036::newsmile049::newsmile049:

Glazier, is that the little spot on the edge of town(Davis). If so I've been there. I'm going to Davis in April for a little rally called 'Just Kickers'. Been there last 2 years so when April comes around I'll look for Smokin Joe's
tourbox

I like my BBQ joint and so do all of my friends. On the back deck I have a propane BBQ, Charcoal BBQ and a wood smoker. Even here in the cold country I use them year round.:)

Glazier, is that the little spot on the edge of town(Davis). If so I've been there. I'm going to Davis in April for a little rally called 'Just Kickers'. Been there last 2 years so when April comes around I'll look for Smokin Joe's
tourbox

Yep, thats the place. Right off I-35. They've recently moved into a bigger, newer place, a little bit down the road from where they used to be, but you can't miss it. I'll meet you there and buy you some ribs. There's always a lot of old school choppers either at Smokin Joe's or in Davis itself.

Back