free website stats program good Bay Area dealership? | Harley Davidson Forums

good Bay Area dealership?

hi all ...

now that my local Santa Cruz HD dealership has closed it's doors for good, i am wondering about where to buy my bike.
the two closest dealerships seem to be San Jose and Morgan Hill.
if anyone out there has experience they'd be willing to share about these two places, it would be much appreciated.
i don't trust the testimonials on a web site.
am looking, as we all are, for good customer service.

thanks in advance.

Re: good Bay Area dealership???

hi all ...

now that my local Santa Cruz HD dealership has closed it's doors for good, i am wondering about where to buy my bike.
the two closest dealerships seem to be San Jose and Morgan Hill.
if anyone out there has experience they'd be willing to share about these two places, it would be much appreciated.
i don't trust the testimonials on a web site.
am looking, as we all are, for good customer service.

thanks in advance.

Check this out:

GOOD Dealers And Experiences - Harley Davidson Community

for the negatives, see here:

Dealers You Wouldn't Recommend. - Harley Davidson Community

TQ

thanks!
i realized just now i should have posted my question in the general discussion section ... but i have the image in my brain of a RKC that i want and just wasn't thinking clearly.

thanks!
i realized just now i should have posted my question in the general discussion section ... but i have the image in my brain of a RKC that i want and just wasn't thinking clearly.

Voila!

TQ

A little late on my response but I would say Morgan Hill would be your best bet. I recently got my Street Glide but started shopping at San Jose first. They wanted more money for my down payment and I was going to have to settle for a color that was not my first choice. I went to Morgan Hill and ended up with the color I wanted and a lower down payment. I had told the guy at San Jose that "I am going to get my Street Glide no matter what, weather it be from him or some place else." I guess he didnt want to make the sale. Save yourself some time and frustration and go to Morgan Hill. :D

Back