gonna get a ride in today

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by marknett, Nov 18, 2012.

1. marknett

marknett Active Member

Should be a nice day down here in Southern Arkansas ..sorry to all you northern folks . :lero ..I got to get some miles on the switchback and maybe now I'll have some time to spend tweaking on the 96 Sportster . I had a few projects that I put on the back burner .. I ride year round down here with an occational snow here and there ., so i don't get much garage time (if I had a garage ) . So now that I have 2 rides , I can tweak on one while riding the other. :D Don't worry , I'll burn some miles for you .

2. Rubyred

Rubyred Senior Member

Hey Mark don't count us out yet! Going to be 50 degrees out today and we are doing a Toys for Tots run! Ride safe.:s

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  3. marknett

marknett Active Member

I think it is awesome how many bikers do the charity runs .. Great cause

4. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

Ran errands today on the bike today..just because it was nice.:)

5. marknett

marknett Active Member

lived around gulf shores for 8 yrs . Ran a cotton gin there at Loxley . Great area for riding

6. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

50 and sunny here today.Winter may be around the corner,but every day has been a riding day so far this fall!:lero

7. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Could hit 60 today in NE, but I'm stuck inside working my College Algebra & Information Security assignments...didn't know going back to school was so time consuming. UG! :cry

8. marknett

marknett Active Member

Yea I read somewhere that Arizona had occational sunshine lol

9. glazier

glazier Junior Member

Hey Ruby..... where in CT are you??? I lived in CT 35 years ago.

10. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

Hope you have a safe and enjoyable ride:ap. Ride a few extra miles for us real northerners-with-snow.:D