free website stats program Golf Clubs?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Golf Clubs??

tubguy

Does anyone have any ideas on how to carry a set of golf clubs on the back of my Electra Glide without having to take off the trunk bag? Ive seen something that goes on a hitch and not sure how that works. And im always 2 up, any ideas would help.

Thanks Tubguy

Years ago (1977) I strapped the clubs across my back and rode to the course on my Sportster.
Thinking back, that had to be weird looking but I didn't care.

Trailer hitch with a small rack big enough to support the bottom of your golf bag and a few bunggie cords or strapps for the top. with plenty of room for 2 up.

I tried to strap it to the side by taking the saddle bag off but the bungee cords stretched too much and I didn't try anymore but I think there is a way to perfect that idea.

I know there's a carrier for golf clubs for Gold Wings that uses the trailer hitch if you have one on your bike. I've seen them and they look like they work pretty good. Don't know where to find the info though. Have you tried the internet?

Years ago (1977) I strapped the clubs across my back and rode to the course on my Sportster.
Thinking back, that had to be weird looking but I didn't care.

I had a buddy that did the same thing. Pretty awesome actually but maybe not the smartest way to do it.

Back