free website stats program Going to Canada | Harley Davidson Forums

Going to Canada

ajjacobs

Hey all! Been a while since I have been on here. Busy summer. I am leaving on Sat morning for my next trip. We are heading up to Acadia National Park in Maine then around Nova Scotia to Halifax, from there to Montreal. Then to Algonquin Provincial Park, then to Toronto and finally to a buddies house near Rochester, NY, then back home. Lots of riding. Should be awesome. I will have the Spot Tracker on and will add the link here. Also will post a link to the tentative map below.

Map: East Meadow, NY 11554 to East Meadow, NY 11554 - Google Maps

Spot Tracker Link: SPOT Shared Page

AJ

hey bud...you got quite the trip ahead of you. I am sure you will enjoy every minute of it. I would suggest heading back through Maine and come up under Montreal travelling through the White mountains of NH. If you got time and your in Ottawa for a few minutes or a day email me and we can hook for a brewsky(beer). Enjoy....pray for all the good things on your trip!!!

Paul

If you are going through Algoquin Park and down to Toronto you will be going right by me . As you get off 60 at Huntsvill and head south on 11 Bracebridge is only 20 miutes south of Huntsvill and about 2 hurs north of Toronto.
Have a great ride F.K.

P.S. PM me if you want maybe we could do lunch

I took 35 from Lindsay up to Huntsville yesterday. The colours are just starting. It might be a route you may want to take . It joins up to 60 before huntsville and a lot more senic.
F.K.

It was a great trip. Only saw rain on the way to Montreal. We had about two hours to go and were going to push through it but thunder and lightning forced us off and into a motel for the night. We had to skip Algonquin Park as a result, but all in all it was perfect. We also missed the ferry to Nova Scotia. Technically we were there on time, but had no idea that New Brunswick was on Atlantic time, Oops. We wound up pushing to Halifax anyway and had a great night there. Link to the full route is here: Road Trip - Motorcycling trip - Spot | SpotAdventures

And the pics (lots of them):

P9090018.jpg

P9090017.jpg

P9100028.jpg

P9100041.jpg

P9100046.jpg

P9100064.jpg

Back