free website stats program Going Fishing | Harley Davidson Forums

Going Fishing

azdigger

I think I will take my Heritage and ride down to the lake and fish some in the morning.
They stock Rainbow trout on fridays and I don't think I have seen a bike down there for the fishing.
This will be at Willow Beach , just south of Hoover Dam.
And of course this will be a reason to stop at Rosie's den for coffee after.

I wish that I could get my house sold then I would be right there with you. I am looking to move out near the Valle Vista Country Club.

You should load up that bike and come on up here. The snow is almost gone and we have some nice rainbows getting ready to spawn. They become aggressive this time of year and are a real challenge.

Here's one I caught earlier this year on the Salmon River in Pulaski, New York

robermv32-albums-2010+flhx-picture6530-7lb_26inches.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to go to Wisconsin and fish the Salmon run in Sept.I loved it when I lived in Manitowoc Wi.

You should load up that bike and come on up here. The snow is almost gone and we have some nice rainbows getting ready to spawn. They become aggressive this time of year and are a real challenge.

Here's one I caught earlier this year on the Salmon River in Pulaski, New York

robermv32-albums-2010+flhx-picture6530-7lb_26inches.jpg

Nice fish!! use to do a lot of trout fishing on the fly when i lived in British Columbia. now that i am living in Venezuela when i am not at work all we have is

Peacock Bass!!!!!

Attachments

• 100_0142.jpg
    100_0142.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 100_0152.jpg
    100_0152.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 20
You are correct Rick the salmon run here in Wi. is one of the best in the country. I live in Belgium right along the lake and fishing here is awesome. Many of the pro's come here over the winter due to the Brown trout. This past summer a guy in Racine caught one that was 42lbs. Not to bad. I will miss the fishing here but Kingman is calling my name. Well that and the heart can not take these harsh winters much longer.

Well I went fishing, was a GREAT ride , fishing was not so good, I got 1 trout.
Shaprscuba, maybe when ya get out here we can hook up for some fishing and I prospect for gold too.....yep I do find some.

Well I went fishing, was a GREAT ride , fishing was not so good, I got 1 trout.
Shaprscuba, maybe when ya get out here we can hook up for some fishing and I prospect for gold too.....yep I do find some.

That would be great as looking was going to be one of my past times.

If you all want to see some really big trout go to the Spearfish Hatchery in Spearfish South Dakota, They raise them there for stocking lakes and streams, Wow are they BIG:s

Back