free website stats program Going across the USA SOLO. | Harley Davidson Forums

Going across the USA SOLO.

Is traveling WITHOUT a T-Bag SAFER when going SOLO across the USA?

• YES! Traveling withOUT a T-Bag is Safer.

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • NO! Traveling with or without a T-Bag makes NO difference.

Votes: 33 94.3%
  • Maybe. It depends.......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BuzzCap7

1st, I have a TOURING bike so I do NOT, NOT, NOT, need a T-Bag. But I was thinking....

When you travel SOLO, is it SAFER to travel WITHOUT a T-BAG figuring a T-Bag indicates to others you are out of your area opposed to this is your home town and ppl are less apt to (EDIT) with you.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

The only difference is the ability to haul more stuff. The unsafe aspect is if it is not properly attached and if properly attached to check on a occasion to make sure it is secure to bike.

I have never had a problem with people messing with me but I avoided places and situations where that kind of thing might happen.

In my experience the biker community is relativity safe even in Detroit and Toledo, of course you can find trouble if you want to. Knowing your boundaries and being respectful goes a long way.

Keep aware of your surroundings and you will be fine!

Good luck and be safe.

I have never had a problem with people messing with me but I avoided places and situations where that kind of thing might happen.

In my experience the biker community is relativity safe even in Detroit and Toledo, of course you can find trouble if you want to. Knowing your boundaries and being respectful goes a long way.

Keep aware of your surroundings and you will be fine!

Good luck and be safe.

like he said... never a problem, and as far as T-bags i have one on my softail just to carry smokes etc

If you go on your bike to the same places you'd go in your car (cafes, motels, sightseeing), you shouldn't have a bit of trouble.
If you want to act like a bad boy and hit all the biker bars with an attitude, I think you'll find what you're looking for.

Have fun!

I have traveled all over the east coast FL to Maine, and FL to Colorado, Wyoming and most of the west always have a Tbag and have never had a problem.

Ok , I'm feeling a little stupid here, what exactly is a T-bag, other than my mistaken assumption.

I've been riding all my life and never heard this before, I'm sure I woulda remembered getting a good laugh.

Heyyyyy, they have some nice stuff at a good price. Thanks for the link.:D

But now i'm still confused, why would you be safer with or with out???

Guess I'm really dense this morning...:coffee

Back