free website stats program Goggles | Harley Davidson Forums

Goggles

Getting rid of my windhield this year so I am looking for the best goggles around. Anyne have any suggestions what to get, what to avoid?

Ya windshield is a few bolts and spacers away... I'm just surfin for some ideas for goggles. I usually ride with a real cool set of UVEX tinted safety glasses, but the full wind will just make them bounce around. I wear contacts so no wind on the eye ball is helpful

I use a set of the Halcyon Mark A9. It came with a tinted and a clear lens set. They are made to orig. ww1 and ww2 spec's. I have had this set for 4 years. Very well made goggles. Just wish all helmets came with a goggle strap clip on the back of them.
:newsmile03:

Halcyon Design and Manufacturing ltd

I use a set of the Halcyon Mark A9. It came with a tinted and a clear lens set. They are made to orig. ww1 and ww2 spec's. I have had this set for 4 years. Very well made goggles. Just wish all helmets came with a goggle strap clip on the back of them.
:newsmile03:

Halcyon Design and Manufacturing ltd

Buy a small strip of Velcro that is self sticking using peel off backing. Stick the gripper piece on the back of the helmet where you want the goggles to be, and then either stick or sew the fuzzy piece to the appropriate place on the goggle strap. You're good to go.

I found this site, but haven't purchased from them, yet. I wear the H-D galsses that look a little like swimming goggles; they have foam all around that breathes and also protects the eye (similar to ones on this site.) clearmotorcycleglasses dot com.

Since I wear perscription lens, I like the flexibility of my clear Guard Dog Goggles. They have interchangeable lens and auto-darkening varieties for virtually all applications. Been using mine for over 1 1/2 years...NO ISSUES...used a another brand and did find that yellow lens can be used day or night without the need for changing lens which was an added plus.:s

Motorcycle and motor sport goggles and sunglasses Goggles, Sunglasses and Rx Able Eyewear

I use Airfoil goggles since I wear prescription glasses and really like them. Got them from j&p cycle.

Buy a small strip of Velcro that is self sticking using peel off backing. Stick the gripper piece on the back of the helmet where you want the goggles to be, and then either stick or sew the fuzzy piece to the appropriate place on the goggle strap. You're good to go.

ProF, great tip!! Man the simplistic things I just don't think about!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back