free website stats program Gloss black engine guard kit | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Gloss black engine guard kit

I do love the bagger biglew. I just like black. My Dyna is all blacked out and I wish that if they're going to make black engine guards that they would think a little further down the line and think, hey maybe someone is going for a blacked out look so we should make black clamps. But that's just my thought of course, lol.

Lindby, fortunately, makes black highway pegs and black clamps. So if I decide to get the extras I will be taken care of. Thanks again for the help with this.

Docsledge, I've been eyeing the High Five Air Cleaner from Kuryakyn for a while. Looks real good on your bike.
One question. Does it stick out further than the stock hd cover? Didn't want to get the thing if my knee would be hitting it.
It does stick out further than stock. About like a Big Sucker using the stock cover. Probably about an inch and a half.
I like the A/C setup. The center will remove completely. Plan on sending mine out for engraving. During the meantime, I'll run a piece of aluminum across to keep the small center section of the filter in place. The air filter is made by K&N with Kury name on it. And it is 2 pieces.

Back