free website stats program Glide Ride | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Glide Ride

Well I don't know now Joe, I would be afraid of stunting that tree if I take a cutting off it. Tell ya what I'll do ol' buddy, I'll fertilize it and water it so it grows real big and send you a picture of it :breakdance

Gee, I always thought DK was the one with the money tree as generous as he seems to be. Let's see, DK gives out the $$ and Glider gives out the tech help....makes them both irreplaceable huh? :D

You go right ahead and do that. I'll send you a picture of all the nice weather and things we've got growing down here. Geez...the way some people hold a grudge for a little ribbing......

My lawn is starting to green up here too.:bigsmiley12:

Gee, I always thought DK was the one with the money tree as generous as he seems to be. Let's see, DK gives out the $$ and Glider gives out the tech help....makes them both irreplaceable huh? :D

Aw geez Joy, you make me feel all warm and fuzzy!:bigsmiley11:

Too late snuffy I alredy stripped DK of class clown status and put it in a HDT trust. After that last joke I saw this coming and took appropriate action to protect HDT. DK is still in control of the Chromies and after undergiong intensive comic rehabilitation he may be reinstated as "class Clown". I'm sorry DK and Snuffy but this is the way it has to be. :D

As for junk yards in Indiana... ummmmmm... pretty much anywhere between those state borders I would think! I've ridden through Indy... it's like Jersey, without all the class.

What does that mean? You don't know Indy! It's great here. I grew up in New Jersey and I much prefer Indy.:bigsmiley12:

Back