free website stats program Glide Ride | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Glide Ride

Thanks Ozone, I try to keep it looking nice but one of the guys I ride with seems to find all the roads with the mud puddles on them when we ride.:D

Keeps me busy.

Well he did it to me again today, about 80 miles riding and about 5 of them through the nasty roads. I'm beginning to think if there was only one puddle in the county, he would find it for us to ride through after we clean the bikes.
We spent quite a few hours yesterday cleaning the two bikes and went for a ride today. We managed to find one road with runoff for about 100 feet and another muddy road so we wasted the time yesterday cleaning things up. Here's a few dirty pics of the upgrades at least as of today.:D

I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. :D

Here's the short bullet directional lights and the fender LED run/brake extension along with the added running and brake lights behind the bags.
bike022R.jpg

This is the removal of the rear floor boards and air cleaner (stage 1) with the decal removed as well as some other small things.
bike005.jpg

The other side, cylinder base cover, inner primary cover, fuel line outlet cover ,soft lowers and a few other things.
bike007.jpg

Don't look too dirty here but up close :54: Mud and water spots:D
bike019.jpg

Most EXCELLENT looking scoot!!! But , I'll bite, WHAT DIRT???!!! All I see is the reflection of chrome on the front fender and a couple other places!!! HA! VERY NICE RIDE!!

Here's some pics of Mr Mud puddles bike. 1990 FLH. He's a great guy, just can't keep him out of the puddles.

Notice the name on the front fender? Should have known :D

Russbike020.jpg

Russbike023.jpg

Russbike017.jpg

Last edited:
Uhh, are those tailfins from a 59 caddy? All he would need are the pointy tail light covers.........:s Nice that you guys could share your ride with us today..........

Uhh, are those tailfins from a 59 caddy? All he would need are the pointy tail light covers.........:s Nice that you guys could share your ride with us today..........

Yeah Joy, We have a bet just how long before he takes a divot out of his leg walking around those mufflers. We just put them on.

Back