free website stats program Girlfriend's behind | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Girlfriend's behind

Here's my opinion on things I've tried in my never ending quest to keep MY posterior happy. Seat beads, good for air flow in hot weather, but make me tender after a long ride. I hate them on day 2. Gel cushion, does a good job. But DO NOT leave it in direct sun while you are having lunch. They get hot. I had some sheepskin and it didn't seem to do much for me. Girls don't like to hear this part, but loose fitting pants, cotton drawers and baby powder help lessen discomfort. My wife gets uncomfortable around hour 2. My buddy's wife never complained on a 30 day trip. Identical bikes/seats.

Here's my opinion on things I've tried in my never ending quest to keep MY posterior happy. Seat beads, good for air flow in hot weather, but make me tender after a long ride. I hate them on day 2. Gel cushion, does a good job. But DO NOT leave it in direct sun while you are having lunch. They get hot. I had some sheepskin and it didn't seem to do much for me. Girls don't like to hear this part, but loose fitting pants, cotton drawers and baby powder help lessen discomfort. My wife gets uncomfortable around hour 2. My buddy's wife never complained on a 30 day trip. Identical bikes/seats.

Maybe you can BORROW her for That:bigsmiley18: longer ride

Your Brother from another Mother....:newsmile036:

signed....BUBBIE

I still have the HD Sundowner that I had on my 08 Heritage and also used the Bead Riders both front and rear. I am using the same Bead Riders on my current scoot as they really do make a difference in the heat but have no use for the seat.

The seat was a big improvement over stock.

If you are interested and willing to pay the freight I will send the seat to you for you to try before you buy. If you like it I am asking $150.00 and I will take the amount to ship it off of that amount. If you don't like it you can send it back.

Had the same problem and tried gel, foam and then the Airhawk. Hands down the Airhawk is the way to go. I think the key to comfort is to eliminate pressure points and the gel and others don't do that very well. I think Airhawk has a 30 day send back guaranty if not happy with their product.

Three "thumbs up" on the Bead Rider. I have them on my bike. In fact, every year I go to Wal-Mart and by a can of black lacquer paint and give it a fresh coat. It comes out looking bran new and really dresses up the bike too! One word of caution however, cut out a template of the beaded seat from the rubberized toolbox liner that they sell at Sears, preferably in black, and place it on the seat first, then the bead rider on top of it. This will help cut down on dimpling of the seat from the beads impressions.

I kind of had the same problem. I had a '98 dyna wide glide. G.F. eventually talked me into an Ultra Classic. No more complaining and she falls asleep!

I would invest in one of the three AirHawk cushions available depending on seat size and also your GF's size. They are amazing. Use it every year for my 3600 mi round trip to Sturgis. Let's air flow, adjustable bladder, and your butt does not go numb. Priced between 100-160.00

Had the same problem and tried gel, foam and then the Airhawk. Hands down the Airhawk is the way to go. I think the key to comfort is to eliminate pressure points and the gel and others don't do that very well. I think Airhawk has a 30 day send back guaranty if not happy with their product.

I would invest in one of the three AirHawk cushions available depending on seat size and also your GF's size. They are amazing. Use it every year for my 3600 mi round trip to Sturgis. Let's air flow, adjustable bladder, and your butt does not go numb. Priced between 100-160.00

I don't have any personal experience with the Airhawk but a good friend uses one on multi day trips on his Street Glide and loves it.

Back