free website stats program Ghost Rider II | Harley Davidson Forums

Ghost Rider II

austinopa

When to the new Ghost Rider movie today. What a dud, come to find out it is an overseas film and he rides a crotch rocket. Goog looking chick, but that was about the high light of it.

went after saw the first one with girlfriend on dvd...new one was terible, flashed back to how he became the ghost rider and showed totally differant reason. so bad that i fell asleep halfway thru it

To bad that they can not come up with a more realistic motorcycle movie now
a days. I have seen the previews and wonder how good Ghost Rider movies would be. I guess not so good.

Good to know - guess I'll wait for it to come to RedBox & pay $1.50 to see it vs. premo theater ticket...

Thanks for the info....I was going to take my boy to see it.......guess I'll wait.

On another note if you guys are interested i a goo movie involving bikes gotta see Worlds Fastest Indian! What a story!

Thanks for the info....I was going to take my boy to see it.......guess I'll wait.

On another note if you guys are interested i a goo movie involving bikes gotta see Worlds Fastest Indian! What a story!

+1 for whacko! It was a good movie. Anthony Hopkins did a great job with it.
WAP.gif

Oh yeah, that was a very good movie

Back