free website stats program Gettysurg,PA Bike Week | Harley Davidson Forums

Gettysurg,PA Bike Week

cowboywildbill

Anyone going? We only live about 20 minutes from there. Hope it doesn't rain.
Look for us we shouldn't be hard to find, we will be riding Harley's and wearing leather. "Ha Ha"Just Like the other "I'm guessing 2 or 3 thousand bikers"will be also. Ride safe

Yep, my wife and I will be there! What a coincidence; we too will be riding a Harley. And I thought we would be the only ones. We hope it does not rain too. It is calling for a chance to T-storm on Saturday but it may be scattered and pass by. At least it will not be the usual 120 degrees in the shade this year. BTW, stay for Mustang Sally perfomring Saturday evening. They are sweeeeeet! Very talented as well as good on the eyes!

I thought I saw you there. We wound up at Battlefield HD on Staurday and the got a free wash job on our bikes courtesy of Mother Nature on the way home. But we had a good time.:bigsmiley22:

Glad you had a good time. I ended up not going (due to weather and my bike's iffy repair) and went to the MD/DE HOG Rally in Gaithersburg MD -near my house. Sad to say, the iffy repair on my bike proved it was a good thing I did not go all the way to Gettys. When I arrived home my starter engaged and stayed on spinning until I disconnected the battery. Now I have to revisit my whole troubleshooting regarding my starter circuit.

But the "day" was fun.

Sorry to hear about your starter. Hope you got it worked out. We went to Carlilse,Pa last weekend for the Bike Rally. It was great, lots of bikes and lots of vendors. Will definitley do it again next year.

The wife and I managed to avoid getting caught in the rain all weekend. Even though it rained hard on sat, we sat in Garyowens Irish pub and exercised our Irish pride for a few hours. Then we walked up to the square to watch the parade of chrome...I thought it was really nice of the gettysburg police to inform everyone the 7:00 parade was cancelled .......at 7:45 ......even though the decision to cancell was made at 5:30. There was an accident on the parade route but it happend long after the decision to cancel was made...Other than that it was a GOOD weekend.

Back