free website stats program Get real | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Get real

Mad Dog has a pretty good thread going here. Lots of opinions on what is and isn't and one from Brian I'm still researching.

This is a good Thread, I would not walk up to a patch member and call him BRO, in fact it is disrespect to strike a conversation unless spoken to first, That said the word BRO is too common place in the motorcycle world now days and to me it has lost some of its original meaning To be a Bro HMMM:s

Wonder if Mad Dog would be upset if we expanded on the original thought?
How about--A bro would??
A bro would drop everything go home and get a trailer if your bike broke down.

Wonder if Mad Dog would be upset if we expanded on the original thought?
How about--A bro would??
A bro would drop everything go home and get a trailer if your bike broke down.

A Bro would help you make a Bike payment when you loose your job:s

A bro would lend you his camera when you forgot yours

Brian

HOW about SIS? short for sister:p

Yes Joy (er I mean Sis) I would think that would the synonym in the femine pattern.

Mad Dog has a pretty good thread going here. Lots of opinions on what is and isn't and one from Brian I'm still researching.

Good luck on that one Don, Brian has another spelling and another world of meaning over there. I think I did learn what the two fingers sign was though in my beginner's rider's course. There was a Scot in my class. It has to do with an old war fought yrs ago, the bow soldiers and the fact that they took no prisoners. Right Brian ?

RWB (Dave)
Thanks for your ideas on the use of the word "Bro." Couldn't agree with you more. Catch you later Bro!

Thank you Ross, Bro !

This is a good Thread, I would not walk up to a patch member and call him BRO, in fact it is disrespect to strike a conversation unless spoken to first, That said the word BRO is too common place in the motorcycle world now days and to me it has lost some of its original meaning To be a Bro HMMM:s

Uh no, agree with you there, I would not either. I learned about Patch clubs and colors many yrs ago. They are pretty much a tribal mentality. I don't say anything to them unless I know them personally and then I would watch how I handled it. If you leave them alone most times they will leave you alone. Their feuds are usually with other colors.

I agree with Don, a friend is a friend no matter what terminology they are called by. I can be friendly with just about anyone, but people who have proved themselves to be true friends are a step above that. Friendship starts out small, but then it can grow into different areas and magnitude depending on variables. Jeez guys I don't really know how to describe all that deep stuff, but I feel like many of you are friends from what I know of you.

Back