free website stats program Get real | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Get real

RWB (Dave)

Thanks for your ideas on the use of the word "Bro." Couldn't agree with you more. Catch you later Bro!

First, Joy if we call you Bro or not, we all have your back!! As for the term "Bro" I have heard it from many people some friends some just met. As Glider said words don't mean much living by your word, being known to keep your word is what makes you a friend and it doesn't matter if your called Bro, Friend, or Brother. Would I ride 5 miles to meet someone from the forum? You bet, what better way to find another Bro? I think the real question here is can you be a friend, because in order to have friends you first must be one.

I like ya Bro.

Ahh thanks guys. :) I feel all better now. :s

BTW Don, that was proven last summer when Crazyfrog came over and saved our air conditioner. :D

Now that riding season is here, we plan to meet for breakfast and go for a ride. :D

Joy if it is ok with you i would just call you quine

Brian

Ahh thanks guys. :) I feel all better now. :s

BTW Don, that was proven last summer when Crazyfrog came over and saved our air conditioner. :D

Now that riding season is here, we plan to meet for breakfast and go for a ride. :D

Now that's a BRO!!!!

Joy if it is ok with you i would just call you quine

Brian

Is that a Scotish term that needs to be edited???

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that a Scotish term that needs to be edited???

Nah that would never need edited if you check some of the online dictionaries some come close ish

Brian

ps Scottish has 2 x t

Nah that would never need edited if you check some of the online dictionaries some come close ish

Brian

ps Scottish has 2 x t

Thanks Bro.

Quine-Self reproduction program, only reproduces source codes.

In the club world, Bro, or Brother, is usually reserved for a patched member. A member of one club would rarely use the term for a member of another.

At least that's the theory.

Back