free website stats program Get out and ride this Veterans Day | Harley Davidson Forums

Get out and ride this Veterans Day

RUSHMORE_14

Anyone riding on the 11th of November?
I make a point of taking off work(I feel we should ALL be off) and riding with my local chapter to the Veterans Memorial every year (Holmdel, NJ). I feel it's important. What to you do on Veterans Day?
WAP.gif

Normally I ride to the IWO JIMA Memorial in my home town and the to the War Memorial in McAllen,Texas. It is done with the local HOG chapter. My plans for this year are the same because I'm a Vet and do honor that day. When I worked for a living I also took the day off.
tourbox

Hmmm, I'm a vet, but haven't seen any rides I'd be in a hurry to catch onto, especially since my crew and I don't exactly sniff flowers as we go (probably rip 'em out by the roots as we go by...) so I'm gonna have to vote either stay home and watch news or just go motocamping with other vets.

Don't know if they have any rides here in Las Vegas, but I plan to ride with some friends,retired vets. Going to places where ever the road goes that day.

Depending on the weather...hope to.

At least to get out and enjoy all the Vet freebies...:D

It is getting pretty cold here in Michigan but I aleawy try to ride Veteran's Day because it is also my Birthday!

Say a prayer thanking ALL vets, then ride ALL day:s

Take the day off(if necessary) and ride with the Legion Riders in the Veterans Day Parade. This year it is in St. Cloud, FL.

Back