free website stats program Gerbings heated clothing. | Harley Davidson Forums

Gerbings heated clothing.

horizonchaser

Contributor
I know that it is Spring time and the weather is getting warmer but I just had to post that the Gerbing's jacket that I git for my birthday last week works great! I have read so many posts endorsing their clothing that I finally broke down and got the jacket. I went for a ride last night and although it wasn't terribly cold it was 45 degrees and I was toasty warm. It was just as one poster had said, like being in an insulated bubble. I will now put together piecemeal the gloves, pants & socks to extend my riding season in the Fall.
Just wanted to say that I was glad to be turned on to this product that really works!!

Couldn't agree with you more about gerbing quality. I got all my stuff for reduced rates from their open house that they host twice a year. I don't think they make the socks anymore, but they do make heated insoles for your boots.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

I have the jacket and G3 gloves with the dual thermostat and I rode comfortably at temps below freezing with the lowers on the bike,I don't find a need for the pant liners and socks.

It does work great doesnt it. I have had a gerbings jacket liner for quite a few years as I like to get out riding as early in spring as I can and go late into fall. I am probably going to get some gloves finally, my wife really loves hers.

Heated stuff is great. I couldn't swing the Gerbing brand, but went with First Gear heated gear. I have a jacket liner, glove liners, pant liners, and their dual heat troller. I rode through the winter here in NC. I couldn't have done it without it.

It does work great doesnt it. I have had a gerbings jacket liner for quite a few years as I like to get out riding as early in spring as I can and go late into fall. I am probably going to get some gloves finally, my wife really loves hers.

I have the jacket and G3 gloves with the dual thermostat and I rode comfortably at temps below freezing with the lowers on the bike,I don't find a need for the pant liners and socks.
Steve i have the dual thermostat also and will most likely do as you suggest and forgo the socks & pants. So you would recommend the G3 gloves over their T5 gloves? Those T5 gloves seem like they would be more for the true die hard winter rider than a guy like me who most likely isn't going to ride in the single numbers.
BTW, that dual thermostat multi controller wasn't cheap, huh? Still, I am glad that she bought it for me!! ;-)

Last edited:
I like the G3 it isnt bulky,feels like a good leather glove,not something bulky where you cant feel the throttle.As far as heat,even in below freezing temps I have to turn mine to about midway on the thermostat.

I like the G3 it isnt bulky,feels like a good leather glove,not something bulky where you cant feel the throttle.As far as heat,even in below freezing temps I have to turn mine to about midway on the thermostat.
Thanks Steve. That's all I needed to hear. I really didn't want all that bulk. Even when I called Gerbing's and made some inquiries regarding both glove types the fellow there said some folks did find the T5's a bit bulky.

Back