free website stats program Gerbing Clothing | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Gerbing Clothing

I have had heated gear for all my bikes, wouldn't do it any other way, pulled the power, 2 fused connections, from the left side under the side cover, long enough to put them into the saddle bags when not in use. Just be sure to use electronic cleaner in the plug in for them as well as the battery tender plug in, as they do get corrosion with age.

I have the G3's best thing I have done for my comfort and safety! Much nicer to ride with warm hands rather than frozen claws that hinder your ability to respond quickly.

I have the G5 gloves and they are nice and warm. Sometimes I don't plug them in because they are so warm.

For the area I live and ride in..... the vest and gloves are outstanding! I never leave home without either of them!

I am reading you guys post on Gerbing. I just bought a pair of G3 gloves for 12 volt. How do you ride with them with out a liner or jacket? Does the vest have some way to plug the gloves in?
Lots of questions, about how to use the wires with out a liner.
Ken:)

I just run the wires through the arms of my jacket and down the back then out to one side or the other. I then loop the wires through the belt adjustment on my jacket, if yours has one...

Same as nhk750 - I run the wires down the sleeves of my jacket, with the main connection coming out the back of the jacket. I hook the controller to the pocket on the jacket (I got the controller holder and it has a clip on it). The wiring that comes with the gloves is plenty long enough to make the run.

Thanks or the info GroundHog. They are supposed to be here tomrrow. Just did not know if I needed the linner or jacket.

Back