free website stats program General H-D questions and concerns | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

General H-D questions and concerns

Hey Fourdogs, I wasn't taking it that you or anyone else were jamming me. Not at all...was just pointing out that H-Ds are expensive machines and that if I was going to shell out a pile of baksheesh to get one, it is important to me to be reasonably assured that the machine would run and run well with routine maintenance...

Axel, I appreciate the additional information and have started checking out the Heritage Softail (solid mounts!!).

As always, I come to this site because there are many knowledgeable folks here and the level of discussion is always friendly and respectful. If I inadvertantly yanked anyone's chain, I apologize...and I do sincerely appreciate all the responses and the valuable information you have all shared with me...

J-Bob

Super glue works for me. Had a dr. tell me to use it way back in the late 80's when I was getting into mtn biking. :s Been gluing myself back together every since. :D

Back