free website stats program GEN 4 Product Release | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

GEN 4 Product Release

After the problem I had on Riding to the Sun Road towing a trailer, I'm thinkin' this'll make a great Christmas present..for me.:D

Now just gotta put the idea in my wife and daughter's heads..:newsmile082:

Here is my dash. Does Dobeck have gauges that match these? Additionally, we had talked about some combo gauges that would not require losing any of the ones I have now? The other option would be a separate gauge that would fasten to the bars.

TQ

Attachments

• Dash-2.jpg
    Dash-2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 100
I'm watching this thread too. Hoping Doebeck still is. TQ I'm thinking I read somewhere the HD OEM 02 sensor threads are the same M18x1.5 threads as the wide band Doebeck provides. (I know for sure that's what they are on my 1988 Chevy truck) Anybody find this out yet ?

I'm watching this thread too. Hoping Doebeck still is. TQ I'm thinking I read somewhere the HD OEM 02 sensor threads are the same M18x1.5 threads as the wide band Doebeck provides. (I know for sure that's what they are on my 1988 Chevy truck) Anybody find this out yet ?

They are the same.
When I installed my Gen4 I simply removed my front 02 sensor and installed the new one.

TQ here is a pic of the AFR guage installed in my dash

256.JPG

Thanks, I thought that was the threads on them cause I heard a guy talking bout plugging his sensor holes one time with a M18x1.5 muffler plug.

The AF gauge looks good. I'm ignorant on fairing Ultras and such, what used to be in the place the AF is now ?

Thanks, I thought that was the threads on them cause I heard a guy talking bout plugging his sensor holes one time with a M18x1.5 muffler plug.

The AF gauge looks good. I'm ignorant on fairing Ultras and such, what used to be in the place the AF is now ?

OEM puts a useless air temp gauge in the lower left position on the dash. This is the gauge replaced by the oil temp gauge.

TQ

Hello!
Any news on availability for the late Dyna models? I'm thinking about installing one of these units for my 2011 FXDC in a couple of months . . . I wonder how the testing is going?

Thanks - Mark!
:D

I'm guessing the same discounts apply for military, forum members, public service, etc. I'm another one who needed the bar mount vs. dash (swapped air for oil temp). Getting ready to possibly swap pipes (again) and like the "adjust-on-the-fly) feature w/visual gauge. Great look'n product...glad I kept my O2 sensors...

Mark Dobeck said He/they are really close for a FULL RELEASE on the Gen4:D

This means they will be for sale to us.....:s

I'm getting the "Latest" one that Should solve any problems from using the SE255 cams or Other sizes non stock cams...
This has seemed to be a big problem at least on My 09 FLHR...

I'm Unofficially telling you this so DON'T get me in trouble...

YA, Like they won't see it here....:s

Harley, You need to give Chris a call and ask him your question/fitment.

You will get a first hand answer and Hopefully a good one.

877-764-3337
406-388-2377

signed....BUBBIE

Back